For years Hawk Environmental Services has been using and maintaining our own fleet of toxic gas detection sensors through the greater Seattle, WA area. While using these sensors and meters in the field, we often find that our clients either have sensors that are in need of calibration or repair, or have the need for those sensors in their facilities.
In 2015 we opened our new division Hawk Equipment Services to focus more directly on fixed and portable toxic gas detection systems. Our clients frequently ask us to calibrate their carbon monoxide sensors in parking garages, explosive gas sensors in their generator and forklift bays, oxygen sensors in lab areas, and their confined space entry meters. Call or email to discuss the specifics of your project.
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Sensor Calibration and Installation (parking garages, warehouses, and distribution centers)
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Sensor Service
- LEL or explosive gas detection sensors
- Portable 4 and 5 gas analyzers (confined space entry meters)
- Specialty calibration gases and supplies